To lock biometric for Aadhaar/UID, you can follow these means:
1. Go to the UIDAI site: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Sign in to your Aadhaar account.
3. Click on the “Lock/Open Biometrics” choice.
4. Select the “Lock” choice.
5. Enter your Aadhaar number and your Video (Virtual ID).
6. Click on the “Send OTP” button.
7. Enter the OTP that you get on your enlisted versatile number.
8. Click on the “Submit” button.
Your biometric information will currently be locked.
This implies that you can not utilize your fingerprints, iris sweep, or facial output to validate your Aadhaar. **Note:** You can likewise lock your Aadhaar biometrics by visiting a UIDAI Enlistment Center or an Aadhaar Seva Kendra (Inquire). **Advantages of locking your Aadhaar biometrics:** * It can assist with safeguarding your Aadhaar information from unapproved access. * It can forestall abuse of your Aadhaar biometrics for false purposes. * It can give you genuine serenity realizing that your Aadhaar biometrics are completely safe. **Important:** * When you lock your Aadhaar biometrics, you can not utilize them to confirm your Aadhaar until you open them. *
To open your Aadhaar biometrics, you should visit a UIDAI Enlistment Center or an Aadhaar Seva Kendra (Inquire).