To open biometric for Aadhar/UID, you can follow these means:
- Go to the UIDAI site: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Sign in to your Aadhaar account.
- Click on the “Lock/Open Biometrics” choice.
- Select the “Open” choice.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and your Video (Virtual ID).
- Click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP that you get on your enrolled portable number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your biometric information will presently be opened. This implies that you will actually want to utilize your fingerprints, iris sweep, or facial output to validate your Aadhaar.
Note: You can likewise open your Aadhaar biometrics by visiting a UIDAI Enlistment Center or an Aadhaar Seva Kendra (Inquire).
- When you open your Aadhaar biometrics, they will be accessible for use right away.
- You can lock and open your Aadhaar biometrics however many times as you need.