MINOR TURNS INTO ADULT
Any Indian can apply for a pan card weather he is minor an adult.Apply for Pan card can be done online.Fill all the details pay the fee required then take a print out .Now paste your photo and send it by mail.
If somebody has lost his pan card he can also for a new card with same pan number. NRI can also apply for a pan card.
Documents for Minor
1. Date of birth proof
2. Photo of minor(will not appear on pan card)
3. Identity and address proof of assesses (person who apply pan on behalf of minor)
Documents for Adult
1. Identity proof with Date of Birth
2. Address proof
Documents for NRI /NRI
1. Passport copy
2. Proof of overseas citizenship issued by Indian Government
3. NRE bank statement
4. Certificate of registration from registrar of company
1. Copy of trust deed
2. Registration number
Hindu Undivided Company
1. HUF letter
2. Identity letter
Link of the government site to apply, track your pan application is
When you have a pan card you can apply for Income tax return ,serves as Identity proof, Save tax in fixed deposit made in branch. The cost of applying pan card is very minimal.So go for a pan card application or change in any of the details you want.