Age V (Gen V) of the Pokemon establishment presented 156 new Pokémon, carrying the all out number of Pokemon to 649. Gen V likewise presented various new highlights and mechanics, including:
Seasons: Without precedent for the Pokemon series, Gen V presented seasons, which impacted the kinds of Pokemon that showed up in the wild and the landscape of the game world.
Triple Fights: Gen V presented another fight design called Triple Fights, in which every mentor utilized three Pokemon rather than two.
Turn Fights: Gen V likewise presented another fight design called Pivot Fights, in which the Pokemon in every coach’s group were pivoted all through fight naturally.
Pokemon 3D: Gen V presented another Pokédex include called Pokédex 3D, which permitted players to see 3D models of Pokemon .
Gen V likewise presented various new Pokemon types, including:
- Bug/Flying: Ledian
- Dim/Battling: Scrafty
- Winged serpent/Flying: Hydreigon
- Electric/Mystic: Zebstrika
- Fire/Battling: Emboar
- Fire/Mystic: Victini
- Grass/Battling: Serperior
- Grass/Toxic substance: Swadloon and Leavanny
- Ice/Mystic: Vanilluxe
- Rock/Ground: Krookodile
- Steel/Winged serpent: Bisharp
- Water/Ground: Palpitoad and Seismitoad
- Water/Mystic: Keldeo
Probably the most famous Pokemon from Gen V include:
- Victini: A Legendary Pokémon known as the “Triumph Pokemon “.
- Zoroark: A Dim kind Pokémon that can change into some other Pokemon .
- Samurott: The last development of the Water-type starter Pokémon Oshawott.
- Serperior: The last development of the Grass-type starter Pokemon Snivy.
- Emboar: The last development of the Fire-type starter Pokemon Tepig.
- Hydreigon: A Mythical beast/Flying-type Pokémon with three heads.
- Chandelure: A Phantom/Fire-type Pokemon that looks like a light fixture.
- Haxorus: A Mythical beast type Pokemon with a strong hatchet like head.
Gen V is thought of as by a larger number of people to be one of the most mind-blowing ages of Pokémon, and its Pokemon are as yet well known today.