Central medical institutions and medical colleges of the country’s 15 per cent of the seats in the states for the CBSE All India PMT (AIPMT) has released the 2014 application.
The application has been ported to the final date of December 31. CBSE online application process from the beginning of December. Earlier CBSE medical entrance exam in 2012 for the first time in the country combined ‘neat’ was organized. States and large central medical institutions from the ‘neat’ to the brim once again ‘AIPMT’ has been cleared.
CBSE from the ‘AIPMT’ continued application of the test pattern Knit released in 2012, was accepted. Aaipimti from CBSE State joined in 2014 continue to apply.
Additionally, BHU, AFMC Pune, Hamdard University, Delhi University Medical College, Chhattisgarh state medical entrance exam, Rohtak Medical University, Medical University of Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand University, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, including medical entrance exam, Punjab, Nagaland state governments AIPMT have chosen to enter through.
Medical entrance exam guidance of Dr. AK Verma said that the Government of Uttar Pradesh as earlier, will be held CPMT. Medical Council of India (MCI) in 2013 resulted from states and large institutions strand of Knit and AIPMT Court to re-apply after the decision has been released.
The important point
- CBSE entrance exam this time on the lines of the NEAT has decided to hold the stage itself.
- AIPMT from CBSE was conducted in two phases.
- AIPMT has a total of 180 questions, 90 questions and 90 questions of physics and chemistry, biology and botany center.
- AIPMT entrance exams – four in May 2014
- The process of application between December 31, 2013
- Since the date of submitting the application online and print CBSE -10 January 2014
- With late fee of one thousand rupees date for submission of application between January 31 2014
- After applying with late fee last date for sending the print CBSE five Feb 2014